Oil isolation tank is a disposal structure for removing suspended oil with large particles from sewage because of the difference in the proportion of oil to water, and it is the purpose of separating oil from water and impurities from water because of the different proportion of suspended matter and water in wastewater. The following is a short edition of Jinan Pipeline dredging Company to share with you the cleaning methods and precautions of oil pools:
Cleaning method of oil separator pool:
1. After turning over the cover of dirty oil and water pool with iron hook, all operators should not smoke and use open fire on site to avoid the explosion and extinction caused by biogas. Wait for 10-15 minutes to stop the first dilution of the oil pool with fire water gun, and then use long bamboo pole (5m) to stir up the sundries caking layer in the oil pool, so as to draw. Then stop the test suction with the suction tube to stop the cycle of absorption, otherwise stop the carburant to clean up the dirty oil to stop diluting, and then use a long bamboo pole (5m) to stir up the dirt caking layer in the septic tank, it should be absorbed.
2. The worker can not separate the site after the cap of the oil separating pool is turned over. After cleaning, the cap should be covered immediately to prevent pedestrians falling into the well from happening unexpectedly.
3. The sewage pool is directly drained to the municipal drainage pipeline after waterproofing and dilution. (Municipal management intervention or fines are assumed by the environmental protection company.
4. Drive the suction truck to the work site and put the suction hose (5 m long, 3 pieces) into the septic tank.
5. Start the switch of the suction truck and suck out the sewage until the carburetor cakes in the carburetor tank are sucked up. Be careful not to dirty the work site and the clothes of passers-by in the process.
6. Cover the well cap of the carburetor pool at the end, and rinse the working site and all tools with clean water.
7. After cleaning up, no sediment floats on the surface of the well, the entrance and exit are smooth, and the sewage must not spill into the air.
8. Under normal conditions, it is not advocated to work in the pool to avoid poisoning or falling into the water, thus forming hidden dangers.
9. If you do not have to go out of the pool to clean up, you should abide by safety measures.
Notes for Cleaning Oil Separation Pool:
1. High-pressure water jet cleaning method is commonly used in oil separator. If manual cleaning is carried out, the following conditions should be noticed: ventilation for 10-15 minutes after the cover of oil separator is opened; people do not stand at the edge of the oil separator; stop igniting, smoking or answering mobile phones at the edge of the oil separator in order to prevent fires or explosions from harming people.
2. Do not work in the pool to avoid poisoning or falling into the water. If you have to go out of the pool, you must wear gas masks, chemical suits and relevant protective measures.
3. Workers can't separate the site after the cap of the oil separating pool is turned over. After cleaning, the cap should be covered freely to prevent pedestrians falling into the well from happening unexpectedly.
Above is the elementary knowledge of oil pool cleaning introduced by Jinan Pipeline dredging Company. For more information, please visit the website: http://www.lrsuo.com.